Thursday, July 23, 2009

My laptop can suck it

I had this great post planned out that I wanted to write....about 4 hours ago. I finally have my laptop up and running again, from a July 7th restore point. Go me. I have gotten through 4 episodes of Entourage. I'm officially HOOKED. I was watching last season on HBO On Demand. I need to get my hands on the first 5 seasons ASAP.

Anyways, I also made some of Tina's Peanut Buttery Bars too. This time I used honey in place of agave nectar, I think I like the honey better.

Okay, I'm tired and want to read. I took today off from working out, my body needed it.

P.S. I also wanted to thank everyone for their kind words yesterday, I think it was a lot of PMS and stress from being the 'go-to' support person for a week that just drained my sanity. I was much better today, it's hard when everyone is testing for new deployment and I just want to help out (and the only thing I can really do is to take support analysis off their shoulders).

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to get into Entourage! After I finish House that might be my next endeavor!

    ReplyDelete