Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Monday

Since our new mattress is being delivered this afternoon I got up with the hubby at 4:45 and went to the gym. I had to pry myself out of bed, but once I was done with my workout I was glad that I did. I had 1/2 a banana with a little bit of almond butter in between (like a sandwich).

Workout:

Warm up: 1 mile @ 7:59, 4 minute "cooldown"

Stability ball chest press 3x10 @ 30lb dumbbells
DB Deltoid lateral raises 3x10 @ 12.5lb dbs (keeping the weight down since I have shoulder pain)
High Row 3x10 @ 60lbs (I do mine with both arms)

Cardio blast: Intervals.
1 minute @ 6.5mph
1 minute @ 9.0 mph
multiply times 4
3 minute "cooldown"

Stability ball push up 3x10
Front DB raises 3x10 @ 12.5 (again keeping weight down grr)

Cardio:
2.25 miles @ 17 minutes

I came home and took a shower and immediately made a Sludge/poop/green monster.

I'm going to get through the rest of my Google reader and get some work done. Here is a cute pic of Cooper trying to keep cool over the weekend. I love to rub that tummy. :)

4 comments:

  1. Man, I thought I was doing good just getting up at 6:45 and not being late to work, lol. You're a trooper!

    Cooper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girl your workout looks great. Isnt is great to just get up and get it outta the way? Ahhhh, sweet kitty. I love cats. They are all so cute :)

    ~Justine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE morning workouts because you check it off your list before you can think about it and you can enjoy the rest of your day without having it linger over your head :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2.25 miles in 17 minutes!!? AWESOME.
    love morning workouts!

    ReplyDelete