Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sunny Tuesday!

So the sun was finally out this morning when I woke up, which is obviously a good thing! Too bad I am stuck inside working, I need to run to Cooper & Jada's vet at lunch and pickup some food for them so no lunch time run today. :(

Here's Jada enjoying the sun in my office today. Sorry for my crappy pics, my camera phone isn't so great but it's easier than using the digital camera (lazy for the win).


Today's eats so far...

Breakfast: Green Monster
1 scoop ON vanilla whey powder
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
Strawberries
1/2 frozen banana
4 cups spinach
1tbsp almond butter

It was a light green monster lol

2 cups of coffee....I love the bottom of my cup, it makes me happy to see the heart so I happily drain my cup. I am obviously easily amused.


Snack:
Approx. 1/2 cup of Fage 0%
Raspberries
Strawberries


Make sure to head over to Hangry Pants, Heather and Mark are giving away some yummy looking Musselman’s Healthy Picks Apple Sauce to three lucky readers!

2 comments:

  1. I love the heart at the bottom of your cup :-) Little things can make such a difference - on the tag of my jean jacket it says "You can never be too beautiful". That always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol nice cup. I wish mine had something in the bottom to look forward to! I am actually sad when it's gone :(

    ReplyDelete