Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Feet!

Ever since I started running pedicures seem even more AMAZING to me. It's a nice time to relax my often overworked feet and clean up all of my callouses. Yesterday's pedicure was perfect for some "me time" I really needed the nice foot massage she gave me. My feet are nice and smooth again and of course cute toes are a huge bonus.

After my pedicure I met my my friend Michelle for happy hour drinks and snacks. I enjoyed a pomegranate martini and a chicken quesadilla and we split an order of their calamari. I admit calamari is one of my favorite cheat foods, especially at the place we went! They fry jalapenos with their calamari. Soo good and soo worth it!

I mixed it up a bit with this morning's Green Monster. No pics because it looked basically the same (and back in the Coors Light football cup).

1 scoop ON Chocolate whey protein powder
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
1 TB of Adam's Crunch Peanut Butter
1 frozen banana
4 cups of baby spinach
1.5 cups of crushed ice

Sooo good, tasted like a peanut butter cup!

We also bought a HUGE cantaloupe last night so I spent some time cutting that up and put it in the fridge to cool down. I love my cantaloupe super cold. I was bummed because the grocery store had strawberries but they were really over priced and they looked like ass. So no berries for my yogurt today. :(

My morning snack was 1/2 cup of Fage 0% and 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter puffins. Once the cantaloupe is cold I'll have some of that too!

Today's workout is after work and is some cardio and leg/ab work. I'll post up what my actual workout is later tonight.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time doing laundry, I don't know about y'all but between my husband and I we have enough laundry for a family of 4. I do laundry pretty much every other day with all my sweaty clothes. It's a good thing that laundry is my fave chore. So question for everyone, do you find that working out/running leads to a metric assload of laundry? I always wonder if it is just me being inefficient at laundry. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. My running clothes determine when it's time to do laundry. I have enough now that I can go at least a week, but it creates quite the pile.

    I need a pedicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, working out means doing a lot more laundry. But I'm really lucky because my boyfriend always does the laundry for me! It totally makes my week! And I think it's funny that you didn't take pics of your green monster because of the cup it was in...that's often my problem too! Too many cups with beer logos!

    ReplyDelete