Monday, June 29, 2009

One down, Three to go!

Yay for short weeks! Most of my day was super uneventful and very routine. So I won't bore with the details LOL.

Lunch was a Flat out wrap, MorningStar tomato basil pizza burger, spinach, broccoli slaw, Sabra's sundried tomato hummus, 1/4 avocado, 1/2 tomato. Plus 1/2 c of cantaloupe, a couple of grapes, and a handful of baby carrots.

Afternoon snack = 1 slice Ezekial cinnamon raisin toast with 1TB TJ's raw almond butter. As soon as I ate the last bite of toast I left for the gym. My workout isn't exact because I have a crappy memory.

Workout (modified from Gina's Summer Shape up Challenge - to be honest I did the last day on Saturday and it had shoulders too and I'm still sore so I moved some of the exercises around).

Warmup: 1 mile @ 7:57, cooldown for 3 minutes.

Unilateral shoulder press : 3x10 with 15lb db's, my right shoulder is still tender on me so I can't lift as much as I'd like

Lat pulldowns : 3x10 @ 60lbs

Walk out push up : 3x10

Cardio blast- mountain climbers (1 minute)

double-arm dumbbell raise : 3x10 w/ 15lb db

incline fly press-out combo : 3x10 w/ 15lb db's (I love this exercise, I may have a new fave!)

medicine ball pullover 3x10 w/ 15lb medicine ball

Double crunch : 3x15

Cardio: I can't remember the exact splits. I ran for 27 minutes and probably did about 3.4 miles. I then did 5 minutes of cooldown and stretched out good.


Dinner = Thai red chicken curry. I cut up the following veggies, sauteed in 1tsp of sesame oil and then set aside. 1 zucchini, 1 red bell pepper, 4 mushrooms, 1/2 sweet onion. I then cut up 2 chicken breasts and sauteed those on the stove, once cooked through add the veggies in and 3/4c of TJ's Thai red curry sauce and a sprinkle of diced cilantro. I ate half of the veggies and chicken over 3/4c cooked brown rice. The rest is for the hubs to eat when he gets home. I swear there is rice hiding under it all.


After dinner snack was 1/2c of Dreyer's Neapolitan ice cream. I'm just sitting here playing some Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook and watching Sporscenter while I wait for the hubs to get home. There isn't anything on tv right now. :( Boo, I really watch way too much crappy tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment