Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday run

I admit, I had a hard time getting the shoes on and heading out for a run this morning. I finally just put the new shoes on and took off. I ran some pretty nice splits today, not quite negative splits (hill put me a little down). The 'skid' is still sleeping so I can't get upstairs to upload the Garmin so here are my stats:

Time: 43:44
Miles: 5.37
Calories: 578
Average Pace: 8:08

From my memory, I will update with the actual numbers...

Mile 1: 8:40
Mile 2: 8:20
Mile 3: 7:55
Mile 4: 8:08
Mile 5: 7:47

I stretched out really good after my run, I'm trying to make this a habit since I've been bad about stretching and as I start ramping up for a half marathon next spring I need to make it a habit NOW. I'm enjoying a nice Green Monster right now to refuel my body and then need to shower and go to Costco.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the run chica. And a green monster is such an awesome after run meal/snacky. Hope the costco trip went well and you got lots of good stuff

    ReplyDelete